Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Run Baby Run!

The Jog-a-thon is a long standing tradition at SSJ.  This year we had four runners and Mark played the music for the event.  It is always such a fun day.  Paolo ran the second most laps in his class and won a smoothie!  Maybe he just charmed them with his smile :)


Elise was still coughing but she managed to keep going!



The 5-8th grade classes competed with each other for most laps/$ earned so each grade had a different t-shirt color.  It looked cool to see all that color on the field.  Jules with the girls......aaah my little Jules.




Diego's class all wore ties with their purple shirts.  I totally embarrassed him because I begged him to let me take a picture.



These two were pretty funny on the microphone.  Chris kept having the kids do random dancing and running backwards and things like that.  Chris is an SSJ alum too.



Sr. Raphael ran some laps with the kids and Fr. Lankeit made it over to give high 5s.  I do love our community and I love the Jog-a-thon!

No comments:

Post a Comment