Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Batman and Boogers



I am tired. It is the end of the school year, there are a million things going on and I am tired. Whenever I feel exhausted like this, I have to find humor and happiness in the little things. Today, it was Batman. I don't know why I thought this was so funny but as I walked down the hall this morning, this is what I saw. I think there may have also been a booger smeared across the wall nearby, but I didn't think anyone wanted to see a picture of that. Anyways, it just made me think of how funny kids are. I mean, most adults I know don't go around the house and shove toys in random places - but kids do. They also wipe boogers on the wall. Just enough to make me giggle today. And that is just enough to keep me rolling.












No comments:

Post a Comment