Monday, April 15, 2013

Happy Birthday Paolo Joe!

It is hard to believe that my baby boy is 7 years old.  He is still just an awesome, sweet, fun-loving kid.


This year Paolo was talking about a birthday party for weeks ahead of time.  I kept saying "I can't promise you that we can do a party" but he kept asking and making plans and telling friends.  We hosted Easter at our house and then were out of town so needless to say I did not plan or get invitations out until after his birthday.  I literally printed up a quick invite and sent them to school on Wednesday for a party on the following Saturday!  Well, it turned out to be a great party.  We did not go anywhere, rent anything or spend tons of money.  All that 1st grade boys want to do is be together, eat cake and ice cream and have time to run around and swim and play.




Paolo was so happy - he got his party!  We love you Paolo Joe!!








No comments:

Post a Comment