Monday, September 19, 2011

Sunday Again

Sunday rolled around again and Mark and I were trying to come up with an easy, cheap meal that sounded good.  TACOS.  Always a crowd pleaser.



And don't forget - it is all about presentation!  Thank you sweet Lisey!


As I was taking this picture I was reminded of how thankful I am for this table.  I had been wishing for a great big table that we could gather friends and family around and my wonderful mother-in-law found this for $200 at a second hand store.  It is such a beautiful table and what makes it even more beautiful are the faces that gather around it.  We have had birthday celebrations, Super Bowl marinara competitions, Spring League Board meetings - you name it - all around this table.  It is big and strong and beautiful and it truly brings me joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment