Monday, August 29, 2011

Back to School

































School started three weeks ago and I did capture a few pictures. Paolo started kindergarten, which is crazy, and the other kids seem to be settling in to their new classrooms and routines. I was absolutely amazed at the back to school night. Junior high is definitely a different ball game and walking through Diego's class schedule in the new building, I felt like I was on a high school campus. It is wild the things they have these kids doing. As I was sitting listening to the teachers talk about their classes, I felt excited and almost jealous. I know it sounds dorky, but I would love to be in a classroom again. I think I could be a lifetime student. I wish I had felt that way in college. Maybe someday I will return to academia in some fashion. I do love this school in particular - good thing - it takes all our time and money! Here's to a great school year.

P.S. - yes I know Paolo is sideways. Blogger is killing me! I am still having trouble but I could not bring myself to delete the whole entry because of one picture!


No comments:

Post a Comment